- Facebook is the 3rd most visited website of all websites
- The facebook mobile app is the 5th most used app
- 2.91B monthly active users globally
- 1.32B active on desktop daily and 1.57B active on mobile
- 17M active australians on facebook
- 70% of the total australian population is an active facebook user. This is HUGE
- In 2015 Facebook influenced 52% of consumers online and offline purchases. Up from 36% in 2014
- 51% of facebook users are more likely to buy the products from brands they follow online
- Visual content on facebook is more than 40 times more likely to get shared than other types of content
- There 65M active small business pages on Facebook. Only 4M of those businesses pay for advertising.
- Start creating your post at the top of your Page’s timeline
- Click next to Publish and select Schedule
- Below Publication, select the date and time when you want the post to publish
- Click Schedule
- Click Publishing Tools at the top of your Page
- Click Scheduled Posts in the left column
- Click the post you want to edit
- Click Edit to edit the post, or click to choose to publish, reschedule or delete it
Advanced Sales Funnel
Step 1 – Head to Canva & design a nice video thumbnails we can use for the videos coming up.
Step 2 – Create a landing page on your website for people to head to from the campaign where they can sign up or give details.
Step 3 – Select 5-10 videos and sort in logical order. I’d recommend your first video to be something that more of a introductory type video. Then progress to videos that demonstrate your understanding of the market, like the impact/cost of the problem, proving your knowledge and results. Then a video giving away a valuable free e-book on the issue your solving. Finally followed by a promotional offer to encourage the sale.
Step 4 – Head to Facebook Ads Manager. Start a new Campaign & Select ‘Video Views’. Create seperate ads for each video.
You will need to create a few different audiences for this.
Audience 1 – General reach (visiters to your website, visiters to your page, people who have messaged you) and select “in the previous 5 days” or whatever you wish.
Audience 2 – People who watched the first video
Audience 3 – People who watched the second video
& so on.
Create an another audience called “People who watched video one”
Set this so that anyone who watches your first video for more then 3 or 5 seconds, enters this audience.
So the overall finished Campaign will be
– Anyone who visited the website or facebook page in the last 5 days is shown video 1
– Anyone who watched that first video, will be delivered the 2nd video
– Anyone who watched the 2nd video, will be delivered the 3rd video.