- Instagram is Australia’s second most-used social media platform.
- The fastest growing place to build brand love and brand awareness.
- If you use more than 11 hashtags on a post, then you are going to have 79% more interactions.
How to grow your business on Instagram
- Make sure your Bio reflects your business and your PF pic is eye-catching
- Post unique pictures and make sure to use related hashtags to optimize the post engagement.
- Post consistently
- Post stories and go live to make your audience feel more conected to your business
- Track you analytics and make sure you use the data information to your advantage
- Offer ‘followers only promotions’
- Google ‘top #hastags’ for your industry
- identify 60 directly or closely related #hashtags
- immediately post the first 30 hashtags in comments – delete them after 30m-2hr
- then post the next 30 hashtags – delete after 30m-2hr
- engage with your audience and get them off Instagram using a link in your bio
- The Mayfair filter has the highest interaction of any filter on Instagram